Monday 22 March 2010

female Graphic Designers outnumbered?

RE: 2 minutes of your time‏
From:vicky smith (vicki999@hotmail.com)
Sent:19 March 2010 20:05:54
To:
Attachments: 1 attachment
image001.jpg (14.8 KB)

I am in my final year of a BA Hons Design and Visual Arts course i can assure you i am a student who has been set this task by my lecturer and i feel it is purely based on design. I would also like to add that all three of my lecturers are male.

I have approached numerous Design Companies for feedback on the issue but feel that in some way you may of taken offence by the question raised, I am seeking opinions and experiences for research purposes only and welcome your feedback however under no circustances did i wish to couse offence

Thank You for your comments

vicky

No comments: